Hello spring

04:30






























Hat random store in 109 - Top Fig&Viper - Skirt Evris - Necklace Ebay - Boots Jeffrey Campbell - Skull ring Rock 'n Rose

Spring is finally here and I'm so happy to go out without a jacket This time the outfit is quite elegant but still with my usual edgy touch, I got the hat in a random store inside the japanese mall 109 in January and this is the first time I was able to wear it, I don't lie I bought it just to go with this fabulous Evris skirt (and if you're wondering it's the same model of the black one ....yes, if I like something a lot I buy it in all colors lol). Recently I also got interviewed for the fashion webzine Mess Mag, if you want to know something more about me definitely check the article here! I'm always really flattered and happy when someone dedicates its space and time to talk about my style and my blog, I still don't believe how much it grew during the last years and how many lovely chances I got throught it!

8 commenti:

  1. Om my God, these shoes are to die for!
    The whole outfit looks perfect, you have a great fashion taste!

    Wonderholic♡姫

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're always too sweet cutie! thank you so much ♡♡♡

      Elimina
  2. Oh my god, the combination of the skirt and the shoes and the top (everything basicaly) is golden! I will probably copy this outfit! :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡♡♡ I'm so happy you like it!

      Elimina
  3. Hyped! You look awaesome as always!
    I love this coord!
    <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.