Grid



























Hat h&m - Tee Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Shoes Yru

Recenlty I started liking grid items, they are really nice to change a bit my usual blackxwhite combo! This tee is super cute and light, perfect for summer time, now I really need a grid skirt to feel totally satisfied with this "print" ahah! Do you like grid items? I saw them everywhere around instagram and tumblr, but in real life is really hard to see people wearing it or find it in local shops (in Italy, of course). Which one is your favorite print/motif on clothes? I'm also a big fan of leopard print, even if it's quite difficult to find young girls who like it ahah!


11 commenti:

  1. I recently also bought a grid top, I saw it and I just needed to have it in my closet hehe

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm loving your outfit! I also have a grid top but in black. I'm not too big of a fan of leopard print especially if it's on clothes, but grid prints or anything abstract like colour blocks are my fav looks to look out for ^^ Can I just say as well that I love every single hair colour you change to! <3

    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♥♥♥ you're too sweet! Abstract prints recently are also my favorite *_*

      Elimina
  3. You look so cute in the first photo. >3<

    RispondiElimina
  4. Stunning look, nice shoes and choker :)

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.