Reverse






















































Headband Lockshop - Sweater WholeSaleBuying - Skirt WholeSaleBuying - Tights Dresslink - Shoes Yru

Hi cuties and happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it! We don't celebrate it in Italy, but I can't hide my excitement for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale every year ahah I didn't find so many glorious discount like the past years (I just bought one dress with the 40% discount), I hope you all had more luck than me ahah let me know which are your favorite shops with great sales in these days, I'm really curious to check them! Talking about the outfit: it is a simple black x white coordinate with some new things I got the past week, I think they're perfect for nu goth or pastel goth styles (and finally I have a pleated skirt perfect for my size ahah, I had to sell the previous one 'cause it was too large).

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.