White love



















































































Wig DonaLove Hair - Necklace BornPretty Store - Top Romwe - Skirt Morph8ne - Shoes Yru

I'm so excited to show you this gorgeous wig I recently got from DonaLove hair! I don't joke when I say it's the best lace front wig I have in my collection, the scalp is so freaking natural and well done, the wig has an amazing quality and the fiber is super soft and totally looks like real hair! The color is one of my favorites so far, a lovely shade of light grey (you can use the code "vanilla" for a little discount on your order!), I think I'll wear this wig a lot ahahah. The outfit is really simple and comfy, I got this lovely white crop top for a change and I really like how soft and fresh it is. Finally I finished filming the summer lookbook for my Youtube channel! I'll do my best to edit it for this Saturday, in the meantime you can check my latest video which is my favorite products for July!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.