Lucifuuur








Headband Lockshop - Wig Donalove hair - Choker Romwe -  Tshirt Goodbye bread - Mesh dress Romwe - Boots Quanticlo

I'm always in love with big and comfy tees used like a dress but at the same time I'm bored 'cause I think my outfits look always the same and are too basic for my taste but some days ago I had the idea to wear this mesh dress under this oversize tee and I LOVE the result! I always wore it over some skirts and tops, but not under something, it's incredible how sometimes we can have cool ideas even if they seem to be quite strange :D! Did you have an idea like this for a look? I'm really curious to read your strangest outfit ideas! This tee is so cool, I love the cat print, my crazy cat lady heart is screaming for it ahah I paired it with my old headband to add a tiny touch of white to coordinate with the print, this is one of my favorite color combination ever!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.